I never thought I'd say that, but my professional blogging duties at the Boundless Line
and the Young Married Life
blogs, are wearing me out! Phew!
But for those of you who actually want to know what's new with me, here's a brief report:
- Kevin, his parents and I went to see Wicked on Tuesday night at the Buell Theater in Denver. I am a big fan of the show; it's very clever and the music is phenomenal.
- I love being married! I have the most helpful and kind husband. He's been blessing me big-time by doing a lot of work on the house when he is home in the afternoons and I'm working. We've been moving a lot of furniture around, which really freaks out the cat. It's kind of fun.
- We still have Mia (aka "the evil one"). I recently received this insight into her twisted mind.
- The founder of the ministry for which I work just announced his resignation this week. Though it was all part of the process of founder passing the baton, the news sent a bit of a shock wave through the ministry and Christendom. Still, we're all excited about what the future holds.
- Starbucks began serving delicious beverages in their holiday cups this week. Yay! (And I was one of the few to get a sneak sip of the gingerbread latte.)
- God is good. Very good.
10-4, good buddies. Over and out.