Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Friday, July 01, 2005

Cutest Baby on the Planet



Benjamin Stephen was born on June 24, 2005, at 2:30 a.m. Through the miracle of modern technology I received a cell phone picture from my brother (dad Matt) moments after birth (the baby's, not his). I leave for Washington tomorrow to visit this sweet little boy.

My dad suggested we call him "BOY!" (in honor of our childhood cat, "HOY!"). Anna, my sister-in-law, firmly vetoed that idea. Still, it's funny the nicknames that stick. I've been called "Sue-eeee!" "Sueswan," "Suzanny-Danny-Banny," "the Suzinator," and a few I'll refain from sharing. Any funny nicknames out there?

Suzy-Q Out!

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Anna H. said...

ddioo,beeen kk This is from Ben.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home