Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Team Clubhouse


Without planning it, my whole team showed up today wearing some form of olive or gray. My boss Jesse thought such brilliant color-coordination was deserving of a photo. Of course we had to pose by the awesome blow-up Santa that resides in our area. Clockwise from top left: Clubhouse Jr. designer Kathleen, Clubhouse designer Peg, editorial assistant Joanna, Clubhouse editor Jesse, me, Clubhouse Jr. editor Annette. I love working with these people. This is our don't-mess-with-us pose.

6 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had many days where that has happened at my work! Fun photo!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Frank Martens said...

Dude, that Santa is awesomely rediculously huge, and rediculous.

Also, your "don't mess with me face" looks like a cross between a dissapointed look and ... a blank stare.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Ha, ha! Frank. Thanks for the laugh. Yes, the Santa is indeed ridiculous. And it makes this ridiculous blowing sound all day, too (a fan keeps in inflated).

Good insight on the look. It's finely honed from years of dealing with siblings. :)

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Gail said...

super fun! i wish i had a 10 foot santa in my office!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Frank Martens said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Frank Martens said...

:)

Well from one who has years of dealing with a lot (nine to be exact)... it isn't hard to notice "the look"

Also... I read your recent boundless article, Set, Go ... Ready. You make some good points, keep rolling out those articles! I do have one small-teeny-weeny-itsy-bitsy-really-tiny but important response :)

Matthew 6:33... "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home