Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

30 For 30 Fashion Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: On the way to Einstein's.


Hi! It's been awhile.

Let me catch you up to speed. I had a baby in December. The past three-and-a-half months have been amazing. In March, I resigned my position as editor of Clubhouse Jr. magazine so I could stay home full time with Josiah.

One of the not-so-fun parts of having a baby is not fitting back into your pre-pregnancy clothes. That's why my friend Denise's idea (which she got from Everyday Kendy) to create 30 different outfits for 30 days out of 30 items you already own came at the perfect time! Knowing that I can come up with cute, creative outfits using clothes I have, is just the boost I need.

So today begins my 30-Day Post-Pregnancy Remix. Full disclosure: I am going to post the picture I like best, regardless of if it shows off the outfit well or not. Hopefully, you'll get a glimpse into my life as well as my wardrobe!

7 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Judy H said...

I WUV it!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Sheryl Crawford said...

Can't wait! What a great idea (o;

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Sarah Hadley said...

It looks like Josiah is totally in support of this challenge. That look on his face is intense as if to say, "Seriously, my mom's gonna blow this challenge outta the water, folks. You just watch!"

Fun idea! Have fun!!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Elisabeth said...

It's good to have you back! And Josiah is beautiful. :O)

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're looking great!! What a fun idea! When I've had very young ones it felt like a victory to just take a shower ... so I'm very impressed that you're also dressing cute! Have fun!
-Julie T.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Great idea! I can't make it to 30, but I'm trying to be creative with my final days of pregnancy wardrobe, too. :p

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Julianna Lawson said...

What a fun idea! And you are such a beautiful mommy. I just might give the challenge a go myself . . . even though my baby is five :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home