Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Welcome, Baby Aaron!


My nephew Aaron Edward was born this morning sometime around 9, weighing 8 pounds and something. (This is what happens when you get the report from the dad.) He looks a lot like my brother as a baby. He has the Hadley nose (which Ben did not have). I can't wait to see little Aaron when I'm home for Christmas. We're praising the Lord for Aaron's safe arrival and Anna's easy delivery.

4 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! It must have been the coffee that induced the labor, huh?

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Congrats!

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations Auntie!!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hunter: Or our hilarious show!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home