Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Object of My Affection


Clockwise from bottom left: Confessions of a DTR Consultant, Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, 7 Myths Single Women Believe and My Ugly Blind Spot. (All images from boundless.org)


Today, Boundless publishes my article Object of My Affection. This article about hope and relationships is close to my heart. So imagine my delight a few days ago, when I sneaked a peek at the art. The artist had perfectly captured the essence of the article.



I just want to give a shout-out to Michael Heath, who does art and design for Boundless. He's done a terrific job illustrating the articles I've written over the past three years (see some of my favorites above). I always hope that people will remember and take to heart the things I write, but that illustration delivers the initial punch and leaves the reader with something to hold onto.

4 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just checked out his webiste. It's awesome. Since I'm in the midst of creating my own, I've been really looking at other people's to find inspiration. Thanks!

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article Suz :)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Such a timely article for me Suzanne! I married but the hoping part never goes away. I constantly have to remind myself to hope IN Him rather that hoping in what He will do for me.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Anna H. said...

Another great article, Suzanne. You have such a way of putting my thoughts back to where they should be -- on Christ. Thanks for using your gift. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home