Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Day 3: Farewell, Focus.



Today I said farewell to my job of the past 10 years. Or should I say it said farewell to me. Great occasion to wear one of my "business-y" outfits. Some others doing this challenge are talking about where they got all their clothes. So I'll tell you the pants and top are from Maurice's (one of my favorite stores) and the black cardigan from Old Navy.



My team spoiled me by showing a slide show of some of my "accomplishments" throughout my career. These included winning a rap contest in high school, interviewing Nick Jonas of the JoBros and writing an article about my college roommate, whose great grandfather invented root beer. I felt loved and appreciated. Isn't the cake gorgeous!



Here's a more artsy shot captured by my wonderful husband. On to day 4!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a really cute outfit, Suzanne!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I remember that article about Gretta's great-grandpa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home