Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Further proof of the superiority of cats


I just read this article on MSN about an orange tabby that saved his owner by dialing 911! The man had fallen out of his wheelchair and couldn't reach the phone, but he'd trained his cat to dial 911. Could a dog do that? I don't think so. Way to go tabby!

By the way, this image is not the actual rescue cat. I had to search for quite some time before finding a picture of an orange tabby that wasn't sleeping! Well, I guess they have to store up their energy for all those heroics!

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

That is cool!

Unfortunately, I doubt my two cats would be so heroic. Skipper would probably sit on me and lick my face, and Gilligan would just sit and stare at me, wondering why I wasn't turning on the water in the bathroom sink for him to take a drink (one of his favorite things).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home