Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Good Hair Day


Today has been an all around great day.

I apologize, faithful readers, for being so remiss in my blogging. The past few weeks have been crammed full of deadlines, Christmas parties, improv shows and general mayhem. But today I wrapped up a number of projects that have been hanging over my head, and for the first time in days, I'm not editing. Yes, friends, freedom feels good.

I also got a haircut today. Thanks to the wonderful technology of the camera phone, you can see the "look" fresh from the salon. (It never looks as good the next day when I fix it myself.) You'll notice I'm not smiling. This is because I was trying to display the "rock star" hair to its best advantage. And as we all know, rock stars don't smile. I'm definitely ready for a band...if I played something.

In three days I'm heading back to Washington for Christmas and New Years. If you are a Northwest friend, lets get together! I would love to see you.

3 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Happy new hair day! It looks really good--very rock star, indeed! I've been enjoying your posts.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I love that you said "indeed." Very "Pride and Prejudice" of you. ;)

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Killer hair! I was wondering about that look on your face...

Are you in town now? We should have a Smithfam/Hadfam reunion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home