Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Friday, March 17, 2006

Ben


Where do I start? Ben and I have a special connection. I can usually get a smile out of him, and one of his favorite things is to stare at me. I wonder what he’s thinking! Of course his mom, Anna, and I have lots of ideas: an inventor (he likes zippers!), a stunt man (he’s very good at his Johnny Jump-Up), a pentathlete (that was my idea). Ben is very observant and often serious. He is also very cute with his two bottom and two top teeth. In this picture, he’s sporting his Harrison Ford grin. One of my favorite moments was when I did a little ballet to “Rainbow Connection.” Ben’s eyes were completely fixed on me. So I scooped him up and we danced together.

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Anna H. said...

Suzanne, I'm so glad that you had such a good time on your trip. We definitely enjoyed having you! Too bad those trips always go so fast.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I know! It was fun being there. My nephew is so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home