Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Northwest Tour


If all goes as planned, the Stick Horses in Pants will be taking a Northwest tour December 1-4. We will be giving a show in Vancouver, Wash., Friday Dec. 1. The following day we'll perform in Hoquiam, Wash., as we help the city welcome Santa. And December 3 (Mom's birthday!) is looking good for a Seattle show (we're still looking for a venue). If you're a Northwesterner, come out for some comedy with a kick!

3 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Anna H. said...

I can't wait!! I'm really excited to finally see the Stick Horses live!!! :-) So, you'll be up twice in December, huh? For the tour, and then for Christmas and to see your new nephew (at least, he better be born by Christmas!) :-)

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'd love to see you guys perform, too! Maybe I can swing being up there for that weekend... :-)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

That would be cool, Sarah! I would love to see you. And Anna, yes, (singing) "I'll be home for Christmas...."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home