Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hello, Audrey!


I was at the mall today and was deligted to see that the Gap's fall line is inspired by Audrey Hepburn. I, along with millions of other women, have always been fascinated by the enchanting actress who seemed as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside.

The ad reads: the key to classic, timeless style: the Audrey Pant. Now, if only the pant could inspire me to be the woman.

On a related note, I highly recommend "The Audrey Hepburn Story." It tells the tale of a truly amazing woman.

5 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Mike Theemling said...

Just some trivia. The only movie where both Audrey Hepburn and Humphry Bogart were both stars in was "The African Queen"

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I did not know that, Mike. They were in "Sabrina" together, of course, but Audrey was not yet a star.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Hmmm ... I've seen "The African Queen" and that was Katherine Hepburn who starred with Humphry Bogart.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh yeah! I knew that. I saw that movie a long time ago.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Mike Theemling said...

Maybe that's true. Got my Hepburns mixed up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home