Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tag, You're It!

My friend Sarah "tagged" me to participate in some blogosphere fun. I'm supposed to list eight random facts about myself, and then tag eight other bloggers to do the same. Since I don't like "Send this to eight of your friends or you will suffer an untimely death" e-mails, I'm going to follow Sarah's example and leave it up to any of you who read this blog and want to participate. Leave me a comment if you do, so I can read them!

Eight deliciously random facts about Suz:

1. One of my feet is size 8 1/2 while the other is size 9.

2. In 10th grade, I won a blue ribbon at the state fair in horse judging.

3. I've been captured on local news five times (that I know of).

4. My mom's great-grandmother gave birth to Mom's grandfather during the Oklahoma Land Rush (while they were rushing!).

5. I worked maintenance as my first college job and learned to replace washers and utilize proper toilet plunging technique.

6. I have met the professor from Gilligan's Island.

7. My e-mail handle "Dozergirl" was named after Dozer, the beautiful, orange, tabby cat I had in high school.

8. My sister, brother and I once won a street fair talent competition, dancing to "Let Us Pray" by Steven Curtis Chapman.

9 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Fun facts! Thanks for playing! :-)

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Please, oh please reprise #8!!! :)

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Okay Suz, I took your tag challenge!

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Gail said...

it looks like you only need five more people to prevent you from facing ultimate death...i posted 8 random facts about myself.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Thanks everyone for participating! Any other takers?

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Becky said...

i'll do it. give me a day or two and it shall appear.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

And, Becky, I have the famed dance on tape!

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do you have to buy two identical pairs of shoes? And what do you do with the extras?

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Micah,

I just let the smaller foot slosh around in a half-size too big. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home