Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Friday, August 24, 2007

A Great Option for the Uncoordinated


In response to my last post on styling like a pro, Nicole recommended the hot air brush. This is a product I'm well-acquainted with. For several years I had a bob, and this is how I got the ends to turn under perfectly. Nicole writes:

I lack the coordination to wield a blowdryer and round brush and this tool combines the two into one!


I totally agree.

Also, when I first got this short haircut in 2002, it was before I had a digital camera or camera phone, so I went to a mall photo booth to capture my new do. Weird, I know!

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger cat418 said...

Pics at the mall - too funny!!! Thanks for fulfilling your promise for short hair pics. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home