Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Home, Painted, Home!


This week marked two exciting events. The first was the celebration of my housemate Sveta living with me for a year. (We went out to dinner at Carabas.) The second was the painting of my first room in my townhome. Josh's sister, Nicole (who was my decorating angel of mercy), told me about a beautiful green paint color called Silver Sage (Restoration Hardware). Yesterday she and Josh helped me paint my kitchen. The project went off with only a few hitches. It took Home Depot a while to match the color (but I received a 25 percent discount). And we had a small incident involving the fridge. But all-in-all it was a good experience, and I'm looking forward to painting more! I am thankful for the home the Lord has given me, and the people who fill it.

4 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Color! How fun! As you know from seeing our house, we LOVE color. :-)

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Will you come and paint my house when you're done? I'll let you pick the colors!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Gail said...

great idea of having home depot match an expensive paint!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Becky said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL kitchen! I can't wait to come try it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home