Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Thursday, August 09, 2007

My Lil Cuties


One of the joys of being on vacation in Sun River was getting to spend quality time with my nephews Ben, 2, and Aaron, 8 months. Besides being the cutest little boys I know, they each have their own personality. Ben takes a little time to warm up, but it makes it more rewarding when he seeks you out to play (he's very particular with his coloring strategy). He's using more words now, and Bekah was thrilled to be the first Aunt called by name: "Bubba." (She claims he's saying "Bebba"). Ben called me "Zan," which was very exciting. He doesn't quite have the hang of Sarah yet; he referred to her as "Dah."


I don't know where Aaron comes up with these adorable facial expressions.

Aaron just seems happy to be with you, but I noticed he had a definite preference for his mommy. And Anna tells me he has a bit of a temper. I awoke each morning to Aaron's happy (and noisy) baby squawks.


Aaron plays to the camera at the High Desert Museum.



Don't you just hate the paparazzi?

3 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Anna H. said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!! :-) These pictures of the boys are adorable! Though, Aaron turned 8 months on vacation, not 7. :-)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Too cute! I feel your Sarah's pain about Ben not being able to pronounce our name yet! ;-)

Glad you had such a good, extended time with them!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Very cute! Aaron sounds similar to Ava. Wanting Mommy and having a temper. Wonder if some of it is being a second child.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home