Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Tale of Ten Cousins


Top row (left to right): Brooke, Matt, Craig and Scott.
Bottom row: Grace, Eve, Me, Grandpa, Bekah and Melissa.


Over Independence Day weekend, I attended my family reunion in Columbus (Dad's side). I haven't written about it before now, because unfortunately my camera broke right before the event and consequently I had no photos.

It's not every day I get to write about my cousins, since they live in Ohio, Kansas, North Carolina and Indiana. If you're observant, you'll notice that only nine cousins are represented in this picture. That is because my sister Sarah had already left to fly back to the Northwest.

I have so many wonderful memories involving these people: camping in the rain, games of hide-and-seek, lemonade stands, Peter Pan productions, making up songs, road trips rockin' out to the Beach Boys and many others. (If cousins are reading, post your favorite memory!)

I consider my cousins an exceptional group of people. We may have not lived close, but we were close in spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home