Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, July 09, 2007

Celebrate Christmas (in July)


Back in October, I had the privilege of meeting Emily, an editor at Randall House, at the Glorieta Christian Writer's Conference. She informed me that they were looking for Christmas skits, so I submitted several that I had written for my young adult Sunday school class.

Randall House included two of them in "Celebrate Christmas," a book of Christmas dramas. These are my first published plays (and actually my first published work outside of magazines), so I was very excited to receive several copies in the mail last week. Merry Christmas!

7 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suz -- that is AWESOME! Well done and congrats.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Becky said...

No kidding! That's so exciting!! You will be famous and I will get to say "I knew her when ..."

It all began in the Sundown Villas. :)

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger KelseyElizabeth said...

That's excellent Suz! How exciting! Congrats!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

How exciting! Congrats!!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Very cool!

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome Suzanne! Congratulations!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Josh said...

You are so amazing! I can't wait to read these :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home