Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, October 15, 2007

Lean Cuisine lasagna...


...makes me miss Mom's! You can't really tell from the picture, but this lasagna has exactly three layers: noodle, cheese, noodle. The whole piece is approximately 1/4 inch thick. Mmm. No wonder it's "lean." I must admit it did not taste as bad as it looked (and usually with freezer food it's the other way around), but I wouldn't call it lasagna. Also, my mom makes the BEST lasagna, and I do have the recipe. It just takes more than eight minutes to prepare.

5 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Sweet! Some Tuesday should be Suzanne's Mom's Lasagna Night.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...there must be something with moms and lasagna....my mom makes the best lasanga ever too...can't beat that good old home cookin'!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Gail said...

i call these suckers "lame cuisines"...

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting enough this is the exact color of 40% of my meals growing up. (another 40% was 'yellow' and the other 20% was 'varied)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Adam Sloope said...

As a single man I call this good eats. I actually love frozen lasagna, but growing up Italian I am used to authentic eating

 

Post a Comment

<< Home