Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Being Weird

Someone had the brilliant idea of creating still shots of various moments of our Stick Horse dance (to "Wild, Wild West")...at Jeremy's wedding...in our dress clothes. I present to you four of eight photos.


Wild Wild West, Jim West, desperado, rough rider...


Watch your step with flex and get a hold in your side....


With all of this, from the start of this, runnin' the game...


James West tamin' the west so remember the name.

[photos by Stefanie Norred]

5 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Becky said...

You look HOTT in that second one!!!!!
OW!

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your concentrating very hard...not so easy to dance in heels is it ;)

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pics! Suz has her "I'm having my picture taken... better look sassy!" look going!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I think the last one is the best! Maybe we could use it in our publicity materials?

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Bekah said...

Love the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home