Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's My New...Favorite Verse


First let me explain the title. This Christmas my 3-year-old nephew Ben really enjoyed opening all his presents. The cutest part was that as he tore the paper on each one, before he could even see the contents, he would say (exclaim, shout): "IT'S MY NEW..." My new drums. My new race car. My new toothbrush. (Yes, that is an actual example; my sister-in-law is such a good mom.)

Anyway, I was reading in the Psalms a few days ago and came across this passage. IT'S MY NEW favorite verse. Enjoy.

Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. —Psalm 16:5-6

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Becky said...

That's adorable! Nephews are the best.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Can I share your new favorite verse please? :)

It's both convicting and encouraging...just what I needed tonight.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, that is too cute about Ben! I can just picture it!

Great verse, too...thanks for sharing it!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Kelsey Donahue said...

So cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home