Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 5: Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood



On Day 5, Josiah, my mom and I went up to Parker to visit my grandparents. It was a gorgeous, sunny day and we dressed up for the occasion. I'm wearing Big Star jeans from the Buckle (you'll see them better in a later post) and a shirt from Ann Taylor Loft. I got the necklace at Target. I've made a decision to skip today since I was out of town and didn't take a photo (though I did follow the rules). I might have to take a day off posting here and there, but rest assured that I'm still using only my 30 articles of clothing!





1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Your son is your cutest accessory. I like that's he's in almost every shot. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home