Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Friday, September 23, 2005

Nanny McPhee


I love searching imdb for new movies, favorite actors, who starred in what. It's great. I especially keep my eyes open for movies starring Colin Firth (Mr. Darcy in the BBC's "Pride and Prejudice.") And tonight I found one! "Nanny McPhee" is a Mary Poppins meets Sound of Music meets Harry Potter tale of a magical nanny who comes to help a father (Firth) care for his seven children. This movie is due out around Christmas. Happy holidays!

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for pointing this out...looks really cute!

I found a page online where you can see a trailer:

http://northtonight.grampiantv.co.uk/content/default.asp?page=s1_2_2&newsid=7304&newsType=

(It's also spelled "McPhee")

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Thanks, for the edit! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home