Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Celebrity Look-Alike



A few months back at a Christmas party, someone made the observation that I looked like this actress who used to be on “Chicago Hope” and currently plays in the TV series “Threshhold.” This was not the first time I had been compared to this actress — most commonly to her role as Rebecca in the movie “Son in Law.”

I finally got around to looking her up on imdb (one of my favorite Web sites EVER). And it wasn’t like I was looking in the mirror or anything, but there is a definite resemblance. Carla Gugino, I was surpised to learn, played the mom in Spy Kids. Hmm. I wonder if I could play her double next time she’s paired with Antonio Banderas.

Who’s your celebrity look-alike?

5 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Anna H. said...

I think that you already know this, but many people, including strangers, have told me that I look like Julia Roberts. It's just the big mouth!! :-)

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Anna H. said...

And, yeah, I can see the resemblence between you and that Carla chick. I can't quite put my finger on it -- maybe the eye set?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I've been told I look like Kate Winslet during her "Titanic" days, as well as Julieanne Moore.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Anna: I think it's the mouth and cheeks. Although the eyes could be similar, too. And yes, you look...and have mannerisms...like Julia.

Danielle: Wow! Kate and Julianne. So you're a redhead?

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

Suzanne, yes, I think it's the smile that makes you and Carla look similar. And yes, I'm a redhead. Unlike Anne of Green Gables, I've always enjoyed my red hair! Sometimes people ask me what "number" (as in color) I use and I say, sorry, it's all natural!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home