Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Friday, March 17, 2006

My Northwest


Wednesday I returned home from a trip to Washington. I had a wonderful time as usual spending time with my parents in Aberdeen, Wash. (we visited the brand-new Starbucks), visiting my little sis in Seattle and seeing the rest of my siblings in Vancouver. I also took lots of pictures (check them out on friend Bruce's site). Someone once told me to always take lots of pictures of people. Ten years from now, the picture of the Space Needle will be nice, but I’ll cherish the picture of me with my 9-month-old nephew, Ben. So let me tell my story through some of the people I saw.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't find your email on Boundless, I checked Clubhouse too and didn't find anything either. That's doesn't mean it's not there, so could you post a link? Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home