Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Friday, March 17, 2006

Next Stop...Multnomah


I spent a couple days in Vancouver with Matt, Anna and Ben. My sister Sarah is a senior at Multnomah Bible College in Portland, so I saw her, too. Sarah picked me up at the airport amid gently falling snow (a rarity there). It was a perfect day for soup. The next day Matt, Ben and I went on the MBC campus (our alma mater), and Sarah gave us a tour of the new cafeteria. We ran into Coach Vos, the women’s athletics coordinator. She remembered Matt and me…but not quite. After ooo-ing and ah-ing over the baby, she squeezed my hand and said, “It’s really good to see you. Multiplying the earth.” After she walked away, I realized she thought Matt and I were a married couple. I’m sure it’s hard to keep track of everyone who cycles through there. In May it will be six years since I graduated!

1 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister went to Multnomah for one year. (She was in Destiny with Sarah!) Despite my four years and her one year, every time I show up on campus, I get call JuliAnne. Then again, Mrs. Gibby called her Angie. I laughed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home