Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Redhead


I've always had a little hair envy. My brother, Matt, and sister Bekah have red hair. Bekah has that gorgeous shade that can't come from a bottle. For the past six months I have volunteered as a hair model at a local salon to allow new stylists to practice their techniques. So yesterday when I had the opportunity to add a more dramatic color to my hair, I chose mahogany.

What do you think?

7 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Looks GREAT, Suzanne!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger K said...

Wow -- that looks so good. Right now my hair is a big poof ball because I just took it out of my braids, speaking of hair envy. :)
Kelly

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Looks great! Sounds fun -- and a bit scary -- volunteering as a hair model.

So do you have any suggestions on a salon to go to? I've gone to one here in C/S, but didn't like it enough to be committed to going back ...

By the way, I'm Ted's (from Boundless) wife.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Thanks, Ashleigh! I go to Toni and Guy because a friend from church is a stylist there. :) It's a little on the spendy side, but I usually get my hair cut once, and then wait 4 to 6 months before I do it again. It's worth it to me to get a great cut. If you want more info, I'd be happy to pass it along to Ted.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Yes, please do! I only get my hair cut maybe 3 times a year and I'd rather pay a little more and get a great cut.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Anna H. said...

Suzanne, your hair looks SO fun!!! I love it! I wish I could see it in person. Are you still coming for the end of CYIA? 'Cause if you are, it's June 16th through the 24th, in case you didn't know. I just found out exact dates a few days ago. I hope you're coming -- and we're having Ben's birthday party on the 25th most likely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home