Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Sunday, November 05, 2006

My First Holiday Cup


As a Starbucks aficionado, I am always delighted when they release their holiday cups. I had my first this morning at the Marriott in Denver; a perfect end to a fun-filled girls' weekend. My friends and I drove up to Denver yesterday and did some shopping at the 16th Street Mall. Then we ate dinner at Maggiano's and saw "The Lion King" at the Buell Theater. The show was breathtaking; if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. We spent the night at the Marriott before heading home this morning.... But not before securing my first holiday cup.

The girls

1 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Gail said...

i saw the christmasness at my local starbucks! their christmas kitch is especially cute this year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home