Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Friday, December 22, 2006

Where's the Beef?

Today one of our print vendors sent us an amazing Christmas box full of Wisconsin cheeses, sausage and crackers. And let me tell you, nothing brings men to a table like meat and cheese. It really was delicious (and went very well with my molasses cookies, I might add!). As we congregated around the marvelous Christmas spread, all I could think about was a line from the movie "Elf."
Buddy the Elf: "You're not the real Santa! You smell like beef and cheese."

Indeed. Happy Christmas Eve Eve Eve!

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Gail said...

next time i see anything published by focus on the family i will think; wisconsin beef and cheese...

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love vendor gifts!? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home