Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, October 22, 2007

Odd Impulses

Today at work, I was returning to my cubicle with my lunch and I passed a man I work with named Rodger. He's in a different department, so we only work together occasionally. He was kind enough to update me on the status of a certain project our two teams are working on. After our conversation, I said, "Thanks, Rodger." But I realized what I REALLY wanted to say was, "Roger, Rodger." Sort of glad I refrained.

4 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

LOL!!!!!!

I imagine he's probably heard that one before, anyway!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Ruth J Leamy said...

Hello Suzanne! I just read a CEF newsletter that you are going to be a guest speaker in Grays Harbor, and I wondered what you were up to now. I googled your name and I was interested to see where you are working now! I'd love to hear from you.
--Ruth (Burke) Leamy, formerly of Aberdeen, Washington, now living in Las Vegas! www.paisleyteacup.blogspot.com

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger 2ndtheory said...

"Whats your vector, victor?"

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Nikki Moore said...

you have clearance, clarence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home