Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trusting God with Relationships

I just finished up a series called "Trusting God with Relationships" over at the Boundless Line.

I've recently been thinking a lot about God's participation in my love life. Mostly, I've been wondering to what extent He cares about it. There was a time when I believed that the Lord was carefully preparing and refining my future spouse and orchestrating the exact events that would bring us together. I still want to believe that, but it's a struggle.

If you've been feeling the same way, check out the series. I hope it will be an encouragement. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5 and Part 6.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Thanks for writing this series, Suzanne! I have enjoyed reading it a lot.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Gail said...

good stuff suzanne.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home