Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Football

Happy Thanksgiving! I finally have time to update my blog. Last weekend, my neighbor Becky and I got to watch the Air Force Falcons beat the San Diego State Aztecs 55-23. (I should also note that Ohio State beat Michigan 14-3.)

Each time Air Force scored, the cadets did push-ups to recognize the score. They had to do a total of 251!

This was attempt No. 1 to take a self-portrait. Becky thought it was funny. Thanks for braces, Mom and Dad!

Ah, better!


This was one of the 11 trained falcons that perform at Air Force game. Otto performed for us. He was pretty impressive.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Great pictures, Suz! That was fun. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home