Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Talent and PureNRG


I love my job. But there are days when I love it even more. Today, the intern Kristina and I took a road trip to Broomfield to eat Chinese food with PureNRG: Jordan, Caroline and Caroline, a few of the coolest tweens you'll ever meet. We talked about rollercoasters and discussed whether we were pirates or ninjas (I'm a pirate along with C and C. Jordan's a ninja.) Tonight we saw them in concert. Take a look at the video for a glimpse of their incredible talent. These kids also love the Lord. Their theme verse is 1 Timothy 4:12: "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in faith, in life, in love and in purity." And judging by the response of kids in the audience, that's exactly what PureNRG is doing.


Checking out Brio magazine.


Caroline and Caroline are a blur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home