Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Venting and Losing


I don't know about you, but when I'm venting I am on a crusade — for number one. I'm the one who's in the right. I'm the one who's a victim. I'm the one who deserves better.

In contrast, Christ showed ultimate humility by going to the cross for those who mocked and abused Him. Talk about having a reason to complain! And yet, even while suffering a humiliating death, Jesus never uttered a self-seeking word. Instead He asked His Father to forgive His murderers. That attitude, unexplainable by human standards, captured people's attention and changed lives. Imagine the difference I could make if I embraced the same attitude.

My friend Ashleigh reprinted my article "Venting and Losing" on her excellent Webzine Ungrind. The article was originally published on Boundless.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article, Suzanne!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger anne said...

thanks for letting us reprint it!
It is a great article! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home