Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, November 12, 2007

Starting Off on the Wrong Foot

I bought a new pair of shoes this weekend. I was very excited about them. Black Mary Jane flats with white stitching (for those who care). Anyway, when I put them on this morning, I was disappointed to discover that the left shoe seemed cramped. As I walked to a meeting this morning, I saw an odd white thing peeking out of side of the shoe. When I returned to my desk and investigated, I discovered that the cardboard insert was still inside. Oops. I'm happy to report the shoes are VERY comfortable after all.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Suz you crack me up!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger anne said...

That is a great story!!! Sounds like something I would do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home