Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

More Resolutions...It's that Time of Year.

Before the first day of 2008 is gone, I thought I'd blog about resolutions. I'm not much of a first of January resolution maker (I prefer to make them throughout the year), but this year I will turn 30 and it feels appropriate to explore new territory. Here are a few of my ideas:


  • Cook more.
  • Develop a new hobby (that does not involve writing, reading, acting or a computer).
  • Spend more time getting to know Jesus.
  • Love others more intentionally.
  • Read/complete 10 books (I know, that may shock you--I'm not a reader).
  • Paint a room in my house.
  • Learn to play the guitar.
  • Listen to the logic podcasts Jared gave me.
  • Use my French press.
  • Finish a book proposal.
  • Take vitamins.

There you have it. What would you like to do this year?

5 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me years to finally start taking vitamins regularly! Not until I got pregnant did it finally seem to stick! :)

I love my french press!

I'll post my resolutions too, I think. Happy New Year!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Wow, that's quite an impressive list, Suz! I like #1. I'd be glad to participate.

My resolution is to smile more. :)

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Karyn said...

The french press changed my life. As did my coffee grinder.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger COrealtor said...

hmmm...good ideas. I may steal a few, and help you with a few (i.e. painting and guitar).

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Gail said...

vitamins are a good idea. i should do that too. books are too...i want to learn to knit more than scarfs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home