Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas



Thanks to Kelsey for letting me know about this video; it totally blessed me. Logan is a 13 year-old boy who lives on a ranch in a very small town in Nebraska. Logan listens to Christian radio station 89.3FM KSBJ which broadcasts from Houston, Texas. He called into the radio station with some insight about God's sacrifice. Merry Christmas!

[Warning: Have a tissue close by.]

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Our pastor closed his sermon with this over the weekend. I was in tears! Partly because it's so moving, and partly due to pregnancy hormones. :-)

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

OK, you really need to put a Kleenex warning on this post!!

Thanks for sharing this!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger ckjolly said...

totally!!!

i couldn't help the little tears streaming down my face.

sniff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home