Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, December 03, 2007

Highlights to a Fifth Grade Boy

I teach fifth-grade Sunday school at my church. Yesterday, one of the boys in my class was telling me a joke.

Jacob: You're a bus driver. You stop the bus and 30 kids get on. You stop again and 10 kids get off. You stop a third time and 25 kids get on. What color is the bus driver's hair.

Me: [after some thought] Um, blond.

Jacob: No.

Me: But I'm the bus driver, and my hair is blond.

Jacob: No, it's brown, yellow and white.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Frank Martens said...

Howdy,

I'm probably going to be driving through Co. Springs the 17th-21st (moving from MN to Phoenix) would you and whoever else be down for grabbing lunch or dinner or just coffee?

I hope all is well.

Peace
-Frank

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha...from the mouths of kids!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Frank,

I would so be down! I'll be going out of town on Dec. 21. If you come through town before then, it would be great to connect. You could even come up and meet the Boundless staff.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

That's too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home