Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Frank Stops By


Today I had the opportunity to have lunch with my blog friend Frank Martens, who is from Tucson, has recently been living in Minneapolis and is now moving to Phoenix. (It was a long story but one worth hearing.) Frank, you're a wise man, and it was great getting to know you better. I always enjoy meeting blog friends, so let me know if you're ever passing through Colorado Springs.

4 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Frank Martens said...

Thanks for taking the time out to grab lunch. It was a good break from the driving. I made it to Phoenix and Tucson just fine. Keep up the good work and keep your eyes on the Hope that we have :).

G&P

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Aspiring Girl said...

that's my brudder! Suzanne you seem cool!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Frank Martens said...

And... "well... sometimes I don't think I'm wise..." :)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Joanna, You've got a pretty cool brother there. When are you stopping by Colorado Springs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home