Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, March 17, 2008

Second Annual Horsey Awards


The second annual Horsey Awards were held this past Wednesday at Caspian Cafe. The event honors the members of my improv group Stick Horses in Pants. The food was delicious. The laughs were plentiful. And the awards were...well, unique. Among them an award for making up the most useless jingles, an award for being the best person to point when something is funny, an award for bringing the most spice to the group. Hard work, loyalty, consistency, friendship and kindness were also recognized.


Jeremy and I represent in black and white. (I recruited Jer back in the day.)


The special looked amazing.


My kitten, Mia, enjoyed my award...or just the box it came in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home