Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Two Left Feet


So funny story....

Yesterday after work, I was supposed to meet a friend to complete my long run on the Santa Fe Trail. Ten minutes till 5, I grabbed my gym bag and went to change into my running clothes. I was completely dressed and ready to go when I discovered a sad truth...I had packed two left tennis shoes. They didn't even look similar, really. I'm going to blame it on the fact that I left the house early to meet a friend for breakfast and had a "morning" moment.

I had a choice to make. I could wear my two left shoes out of the building (I would have to go home before my run, of course), or I could put my heels back on. I chose to leave with two left feet. My coworker had a pretty good laugh about that.

5 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this is a my team for the record book for sure! Lol. That's way funny. -Sarah H.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

And the fact that my sister commented as anonymous...my team.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a friend I took CO ski trip with. Using the big black trash bags for clothes- he unloaded some junk from back of his truck before heading home.

And back home he discovered he had thrown his own clothes away in a CO trash bin, and efficiently kept and hauled a full bag of fresh, aromatic TRASH back to KS!

The land of ahhhhs :)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh, that is a sad story! Clothes for trash. So unfortunate!

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gals are too nice!
And you make me wanna try starting a blog sometime.

I guess if I'm ever lost in CO I'll just look for a girl with 2 left feet for some directions! oh, but guys R never lost :)

have a great weekend~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home