Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ali Wins Biggest Loser


Ali and mom Bette-Sue.


Last night was the "Biggest Loser: Couples" finale. I had a few friends over for dinner so we could root for our faves. I'm pretty sure we all wanted Ali to win (because Ali is awesome!), and we weren't disappointed. Ali became the first female biggest loser by losing 112 lbs. Her final weight was 122.

I have to say, though, I'm not sad to see the show end. I've had my fill of overbearing product placement and endless "recaps" to fluff each episode to two hours.

Congrats, Ali!

4 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Becky said...

YAY! I was sad to miss out on hanging with you guys last night but I'm glad Ali won.

I'm with you though. Enough product placement. More Bob!!!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

We missed you! Although you should have SEEN what Bob was wearing. It was...different.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger COrealtor said...

yeah, you're not really sad BL is over....you're sad you won't get as much "Bob the Babe" viewing time.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Don't worry, Toby, I'm sure we'll find replacement eye candy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home