Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, April 07, 2008

New York: Central Park


As I mentioned in my last post, we walked through Central Park to get to the upper west side. The park is 2.6 miles from top to bottom and half a mile wide. We bought some warm honey roasted almonds in the park to enjoy as we walked along. I thought we passed Uma Thurman, but I can't be sure.


With about 25 million visitors per year, Central Park is the most visited city park in the United States.



And the Hadley girls made it 25,000,003.




Confirmed: I did a little digging, and we definitely saw Uma Thurman and her son in Central Park. Her little boy was wearing the same hat in some pictures I found.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Those are cool pictures of the park! And I love that last one. :)

Yeah, Uma's hard to mistake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home