Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hadley Girls Hit the Big Apple


At Legally Blond.

My sisters and I just finished up a wonderful trip to New York City. We'd been talking about going for a long time, and since I have a milestone birthday coming up this week, we decided now was the time. Our trip was full of walking, attending Broadway shows, walking, seeing the sights, walking, celebrity sightings (more on that in a future post), Subway riding, eating and WALKING. We had a blast! Here are a few pics.


Serendipity (of John Cusack movie fame) was a few blocks from our hotel.



Sarah and Bekah with Rockefeller Center in the background.





Striking a pose near Lion King, which we saw last night.



From the Staten Island Ferry.


More to come....

5 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Becky said...

YAY!!!! I LOVE the photos and can't wait for all the crazy stories.

I loved NYC when I went. (Although my heart remains in Chicago.) :)

Glad you're back.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Its like Heaven on the Earth!!!

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, looks like SO much fun! So glad you and your sisters were able to take the trip! Someday, I'll make it to New York and a Broadway show ... but until then, I'm going to live vicariously through your posts. :-)

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had such a good time Suz!! What great pictures!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

You girls just seem to FIT there...it looks like it was the perfect vacation destination for you all! :-)

I've heard about those frozen hot chocolates at Serendipity...is that what you were sharing in the pic? Looks yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home