Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Friday, April 18, 2008

My Big, Fat 70s Birthday


I got so caught up with my New York posts, that I failed to blog about another fun happening: my 30th birthday on April 6. My friend Melissa (pictured) organized a 70s-style (in honor of my 1978 birth year) progressive dinner, which culminated with some very fun karaoke. I found this dress vintage at a thrift store. It still had its original pricetag. It sold for $14.99 back in the day. The thrift store was selling in for $15 (but I got half off).


4 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Party on, Suz. Fun times!d

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Fun! :-)

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be 30 in May. So long 20s . . .

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home