Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Farewell to the Childhood Phone Number


When I was about 13, my family moved to Aberdeen, Washington. My younger siblings were 11, 8 and 4. As a way to help us remember our new phone number, my mom taught us this jingle: "5-3-3-5-8-4-2. Wahoo! 5-8-4-2!" It worked. I can hardly think of that number apart from the jingle. But times change.

This past weekend my parents moved to Olympia. And with their move came the end of an era. Last four digits of the new number? 9-1-7-7. Dad says, "A piece of heaven, 9177."

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Bekah said...

just sang the jingle to Ezra. =)

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Lol.

Someone taught my sister and I a jingle to help us remember our new phone number, too :)

Can't remember what it was, but it helped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home