Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Extravaganza Time

On Saturday my friend Terah and I had an extravaganza. That's our affectionate name for a day spent together. Extravaganza events included a race, breakfast at Cracker Barrel, shopping, Pumpkin Spice frappucinos, more shopping, pizza and a chick flick.


This is us right after we finished the Great Pumpkin 5Kā€”during which we nearly got run over by draft horses! The military guy behind me actually had to give me a shove to keep me going. The race was awesome. We ran along corn fields, past horses, down wooded paths and beside a pumpkin patch.


We thought it was hilarious that the Castle Rock Outlets just happened to be having a "shopping extravaganza." After we had this picture taken an official event photographer asked if he could take our picture as well. Great deals had by all! Hooray for extravagant friendships!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Terah Lynn said...

Oooh how much I miss you. I am so thankful for you and our extravagant friendship too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home