Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 7: Better Luck (and Photos) Next Time



I was going to wait for Kevin to get home to capture today's outfit, but Josiah spit up on the skirt (I'll be sure to wear it again during the challenge) so I thought I'd better snap some photos ASAP. Something I've realized the last few days is that I'm having a hard time with the "outfit" concept. On most days I'm basically putting enough together to qualify as "dressed" — but not really much more. So I'm going to try to get a little more creative in the days to come.



I'm wearing a knee-length skirt by Romy, ballet shirt from Target and sparkly black flip-flops (not shown) from Nine West and a necklace that was a gift.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I think the fact that you are in more than sweats is impressive! You look fabulous!

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Ashleigh said...

I agree with Kelly! Most days I'm still wearing my pjs by the time dinner hits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home