Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saved by the Bell


How many of you loved this show? I'll admit it; I did. It was the show that Matt and I sneaked watching while Mom was out of the house. But, seriously, who didn't love A.C. Slater, Zach and of course, the beautiful, Kelly Kapowski? I'll be playing Miss Kapowski at an 80s murder mystery party tonight, so I've been brushing up on my lines: "Sorry, Zach. I can't go out with you. I already told Slater I'd go with him;" "Wow, Slater, that was hot!" and of course the old standby — "Go-o-o-o Bayside!" Pretty good impression, right? Ah, yes, classic early-90s cheese. Yay for guilty pleasures!

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

We used to watch that show every day! Screech was funny! Have fun at your party...

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Anna H. said...

Ah, yes . . . I even had Saved by the Bell trading cards. I had a major crush on Zach. :-) Can't wait to hear how the party went.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home