Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, June 26, 2006

Sunshine in Seattle



Saturday I had breakfast in Seattle with high school friends Christy, Casey and Calvin. I met Calvin and Christy at a 50s sock hop youth group event when I was 15. Christy and I became good friends. She had a big impact on my spiritual life. Christy loved Jesus, and she was great at depending on Him in all circumstances. Watching her steady faith strengthened mine.

After breakfast, Calvin, Casey and I walked to the end of a dock on Lake Washington to take in the view. I like this picture.

In the afternoon, my sister Bekah and I - along with Sarah, one of my former housemates who now lives in Seattle - sat out on the deck at Ray's Seafood House. We enjoyed watching the sailboats and kayaks on the Puget Sound framed by the Olympic mountain range. This was one of the most beautiful days I've spent in Seattle. Being with friends made it even more special.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Looks like you had a great time. Makes me want to take a walk along the water ... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home